Below you will find resources to accompany Follow Me. We hope more than anything that reading this book simply points you to the Word of God, and these resources are provided to hopefully assist you in that journey.
The Bible Study
Follow Me Bible study was created to help you answer the question "What did Jesus really mean when He said, 'Follow Me'"? In the journey to answer that question we'll see that the invitation to follow Him is an invitation to a relationship. It's a relationship marked by self-denial, personal intimacy, single-minded ambition, and ultimate joy. In following Him, you will find the purpose you were created for which is to bring glory to God by sharing the gospel and to make disciples who make disciples.
- Video-driven Bible study with teaching by David Platt
- Leader Kit includes Member Book and the book on which this study is based
- 6 group sessions
- 6 weeks of personal Bible study
- Lead yourself and others to reflect on the relationship you have with Jesus
- Inspire a passion in your group to fuel your affection for God, to share His love, to spread His glory, to make other disciple makers, and more.
Visit the LifeWay website for more information and to order.
Follow Me Chapter By Chapter Resources
- The Disciple's Mission (Abide Message Series)
- Unstoppable (Acts Series)
- Disciple-Making: Share the Word (Acts Series)
- Disciple-Making: Show the Word (Acts Series)
- Disciple-Making: Teach the Word (Acts Series)
- Disciple-Making: Serve the World (Acts Series)
- Two Simple Words: Make Disciples (Follow Me Series)